If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s the importance of self-care. Enter Body Complete Rx, which is helping people discover what it feels like to achieve the best version of themselves (both inside and out). One of the first Black female-owned nutritional supplement companies to break significant ground in the highly competitive, male-dominated industry, Body Complete Rx has launched five new plant-based, vegan product lines just in time to reset for the new year.
A holistic approach to health and wellbeing, each of the five product lines prioritizes a different wellness goal. Delivered directly to the customer’s doorstep, the all-natural supplements provide a range of benefits based on customers’ specific needs, including weight management, increased energy, skin health, nutrition and boosted strength. Two of the five lines, TRIM and NOURISH, include existing best-selling products in new packaging while the other three lines, THRIVE, GLOW, and PERFORM, include brand new products and packaging including the company’s first foray into men’s multivitamins. The new product lines are:
- TRIM: Shed those extra holiday pounds you gained with Metabolism Boosting Drops made with African mango and natural herbs, Appetite Suppressant Capsules that support weight management, and Energy Drops that renew energy levels.
- THRIVE: Keep your 2020 wellness journey going into the new year with Probiotic Capsules, Women’s/Men’s Multivitamin Capsules, Immunity Boosting Capsules and Relaxation Capsules.
- GLOW: Start the new year looking your best with glowing skin with a Vitamin C Serum and Collagen-Boosting Powder.
- NOURISH: Replace old, bad eating habits with a soy-free, vegan Plant-Based Protein Powder available in a multitude of flavors such vanilla, chocolate and banana, as well as a Super Food Bar that serves as an excellent meal replacement option.
- PERFORM: Achieve your new fitness goals with a Pre-Workout Vegan Protein Powder that reduces fatigue and increases endurance for all those New Year workouts.
“I’m so excited to introduce the rebrand of Body Complete Rx,” says Samia Gore, Founder and CEO of Body Complete Rx. “Finally, a complete system of clean and effective supplements made by women, for women. Beginning with the success of our plant-based weight management supplements, we knew our formulas were special. Our customers raved about how they finally found supplements that worked for them and we knew exactly why: we were meeting a real need. With this rebrand, we are stepping up to the plate and continuing to meet this need in the health and beauty industry with several new product offerings featuring premium ingredients our customers have grown accustomed to expect from our brand.”
For more information on Body Complete Rx and its new products, visit bodycompleterx.com.